- Nie, Mintao, Eric N. Waltenburg, and William P. McLauchlan. 2019. “Time Chart of the Justice Revisited: An Anlaysis of the Influences on the Time It Takes to Compose the Majority Opinion on the U.S. Supreme Court.” Justice System Journal 40(1): 54-75. [Appendix]
- Nie, Mintao, and Eric N. Waltenburg. 2017. “The Impact of the Black Media on Diffuse Support for the U.S. Supreme Court.” Du Bois Review: Social Science Research on Race 14(2): 603-620.
- “Separating the Wheat from the Chaff: IGOs’ Adoption of NGO Information.”
- “Human Rights Organization Neworks in Latin America.”
- “Defending Human Rights Defenders.” (with Nusta Carranza Ko and Ann Marie Clark)
Work in Progress
- “A Promise Kept? Assessing the Impact of the Universal Periodic Review on Human Rights Conditions.”
- “The Formation and Evolution of Human Rights Organization Networks: Evidence from the Universal Periodic Review of the United Nations.”